- Website Contents
This Website of The Lutheran Theological Seminary (“we”, “us”, “our”) is for general reference. We may, at our discretion and at any time, without prior notice to you, add to, amend or remove material from this Website, or alter the presentation, substance, or functionality of this Website.
- Links to and from this Website
The links on this Website may take you to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Limited Liability and Warranty
Website is for your general reference only. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of such information. We do not guarantee or assume any responsibility that:
- this Website is available or will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected;
- the information on this Website is accurate, adequate, current or reliable, or may be used for any purpose other than for general reference;
- the information on this Website is free of defect, error, omission, virus or anything which may change, erase, add to or damage your software, data or equipment; or
- the messages sent through the internet will be free from interception, corruption or loss.
We make no representation that the information on this Website is appropriate or available for use in any other jurisdictions.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- General Matters